- What does the term "IQ" mean? IQ is "Intelligence Quotient"
- When, where and by whom was the concept of IQ developed?Alfred Binet. His test were the basics of the modern IQ test.
- What is the average IQ? Genius 144 0.13%
Gifted 130-144 2.14%
Above average 115-129 13.59%
Higher average 100-114 34.13%
Lower average 85-99 34.13%
Below average 70-84 13.59%
Borderline low 55-69 2.14%
Low <55 0.13%
- What is Mensa International? Mensa International is the largest, oldest, and most well-known high IQ society in the world.
- Name at least two different IQ tests. Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children (WISC) Kaufman Assessment Battery for Children (Kaufman-ABC)